‘Let’s KATch Up’ is based on an idea from @sam_artiste_20_01 where two people knit a tale together by writing letters to each other. The letters tell their story.
The writers take on the character of a woman and write from her perspective. Both characters will be conversing with one another. They could be from any time or place, they could be of any ethnicity or race, let the letters connect them.
- My HavenBy: Maniksha (@poetism) and Talia (@taliavanderwrites) To my dearest love: I hope when the sun shines, you recognize its warmth. I want you to see hope, and … Read more
- My True NorthBy Serwat Faisal (@serwat_writes) & Jack Burrus Goodson (@77jbgoodson) My Dearest Dear of Oceans-Never-Crossed, He’s leaving me. His overgrown, untrimmed ego has grown weary of my tongue. … Read more
- A Furend In NeedBy Ruth the Human and Potato Dear Ruth, Long time no see huh, ever since that woman you call Pinky took you to her home, you have … Read more
- Rekindling HopeBy Priya Baid (@ehsaasonkealfaaz) and @lovingheart January 1st, 1995To my dear friend Madeline, I hope that all is well. It is with great risk that I am … Read more
- The Experimental CureBy Nirmal (@homenum_.revelio) and @little_writerr Lou, I know you’re still mad. I know you carry my words. I know they’re heavy but I also know that you … Read more